Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Welcome to 2009 everyone!! We had a quiet (well as quiet as can be with two crazy kidslets around) New Years eve!! Lindsay got off work early, (yet another reason why I love his job!!) and he went into edmonton bought me my flash....I saved up for it and if I didnt' get it for Christmas I was going to buy it after because of the sale price!! and I got moms picture printed so he picked that up too!! Just the 8x10 trial picture...It turned out great so on to the super huge family portrait!! he he

OH and great news I figured out how to change some settings for my blogger and now I don't have to go Private!! Which means you can just view the page as before!! YEAH!!!!!

I dressed the kids up with their new clothes and took some pictures for new years.... I'll warn you I cut Tana's bangs.....and they are horribly crooked...Thank goodness hair grows!! he he




2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Congrats on the new flash!!!

Happy New Year Smith Family!

The pictures look great! Love the black & whites!

- ps...tell me how you changed your blog so you don't have to go private

Kate said...

I think they look great! I think Tana's bangs are cute as well!!!