Thursday, January 8, 2009

A NEW YEAR!!

Well We have been super busy this week. I designed an ad for a wedding planner in ponoka news, I have been making flyer's for the wedding photography contest. Lindsay made new web pages for the contest and help me perfect the ad and flyer's!! He also started as acting supervisor on the first! And my Day home opened this week again! We live a crazy life here!!! But at least the kids aren't sick anymore! I am so excited to get my first paying job it isn't even funny!! I anxiously open my e-mail like 50 times a day to see if there is one!! ha ha!! I know I am obsessive! On the up side I have had 6 entry's to the contest already!! In just over 24 hours! I am excited to see who wins!!



Here are a few fun pics of the kids!



This Is the PA gang that live in Edmonton or surrounding area! Crazy how we have all grown up and have kids of our own! We had an amazing time at Elaine and Matt's! Can't wait to have our summer BBQ!!

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Yup, I think you've been busy!!! haha! Way to go, hopefully all works out with your business and things start happening!

Kate said...

We had fun at the Stones' as well! Can't wait for next time. I cannot believe how much Tana looks like you when you were a kid!! Gorgeous!!