Sunday, January 11, 2009

100th post!

<
He's faster than than road runner
He's stronger than any toy that's ever made!
He's as agile as a cat.
and he's a sunbeam!
He came home today proud as can be. He went to sunbeams all by himself for the whole 2 hours and LOVED IT!
His teacher (who I adore, but can't remember her name) came up to me and said, " He is so smart. What a terrific sunbeam he is!" I always knew he was smart ( so much it makes my brain hurt at the end of the day) but it is really nice to hear that from a by stander. I am so pleased with MY sunbeam.
(for those who don't know, CTR means Choose The Right. and Sunbeams is a class for 3-4 year olds at church.)
layton

3 comments:

Ailyn said...

What a great picture. It's so nice when they love to go to primary.

Dick Family said...

Awesome picture!!! Nancy is her name (Daniel's sister) and Jason was pretty sad to leave the class!!! She's awesome. Your sunbeam is pretty awesome, I think this is one of the best ages to be!!! Nice look for your blog too!!! (oh yeah, and good job on the large picture :)

ec said...

how sweet....