Friday, January 16, 2009

Money Money Money

Well We have been trying to get Layton to realize that we are not made of money and that we have to work for it. (Mostly cause he wants me to buy him somthing everytime we go somewhere) So we have made him work for it. He cleans his room and the living room and we pay him accordingly. Well I have also been using this as a barganing trick. If he is bad he has to give back some of his hard earned money..I like to think of it as a meaness fine. It has been working really well!! He is so much nicer and he cleans up after him self! Money is a huge motivator!! I just hope he doesn't learn the difference between pennies and loonies!!! ha ha

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the little boy I watch He is so cute and I rarely get a good picture of him!!

Photobucket

Tana Flying through the air!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Thanks for the money idea - we're totally going to use it on Jason! I Love the pictures, the money pictures are so cute and the flying Tana picture is AWESOME!