Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tag Your it!!

I was tagged and now I am supposed to write 6 (un)interesting things about myself. Hmmm I am having some trouble coming up with 6!! ha ha JUST KIDDING.

1) I can only wear socks once (per wash). It is a weird thing..I know. But true. I can not put on a pair of socks if they have been worn once already...even if only for a short period.

2)I Love to mix chocolate into my popcorn... Its like a treat when you find it!

3)My favorite song happens to be ACDC's Thunder Struck, No I didn't make that up.

4)I have an uncanny way of knowing when someone needs help. Doesn't matter how busy I am I know....I like to call that a spiritual Talent.

5)I have a Jacket fetish.... I downsized a couple of years ago...But I think that I am at 15... and growing.

6)I once spent $275.00 cnd dollars on a watch...yes a watch.. I am not even sure why really, could have been the sales guy was cute or just cause I felt rich that day... I love it, But still, that is INSANE!!

Now for my chance to pass this on to unsuspecting people:
Kate
Amanda
Sam
Jen O
Jen P
Jackie
and any others that creep my site with out me knowing!!

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

ha ha - that's awesome! Jackets huh?! Well you do always look pretty classy in them! And the Thunderstruck caught me by surprise...that's funny!