Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Oilers!!

Okay, WAY back in Sept I did a shoot for some friends of mine and in return they bought me oilers tickets!! So the game day finally came and it was AWESOME!! there were some great fights and some awesome goals and with friends like these how could we not have had a blast!!


When we first got there we had to find parking...now I am not sure how many of you have ever been to an oilers game or Rexall place for that matter, needless to say they didn't plan that place out very well!! We happened to get a spot 1 block from rexall and only 5$. Not to mention we parked by an escalade so we new our car wouldn't have been stolen...well not first any way! ha.

We got to rexall a couple min late and found our seats....well apparently they are really stricked about waiting until there is a stop in play before you can go walking around...geesh..who knew! As soon as we got there, there was a fight! Then like 5 min later a goal!! It was great! Then a couple of more fights..a Zamboni....some girls shoveling..one of them fell.. I laughed. I also laughed at what people wore to get on the big screen. Man it is distracting when they start filming people!! I almost mist a goal because of it!! lol



After the game we drove home in a blizzard and freezing rain going 70km/hr for most of the way. So our 45min drive turned into 1 hr or so... but we were alive so I am not complaining. There were a lot of cars in the ditch. But thankfully not ours! Good ol' centry has yet to let me down!! lol... Oh and the prayer I said before we left probably helped alot too!!

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Fun! Good job on the parking...we could learn a thing or two from you guys...ha ha!