Saturday, February 21, 2009

Crazy!


Well between unpacking laundry and cleaning....cleaning and oh yah...more cleaning, Babysitting, Getting ready for clients, (which means more intense cleaning), Lindsay working overtime, and editing pictures, I managed to have some fun! Our whole family has been having a blast lately. I am going to chalk it up on my new attitude on life. What is it your wondering, well My new attitude is to laugh! When I am going to get mad at something or am frustrated... I just laugh! I am a control freak and I know it! So I am changing my ways and deciding that I can't control everything and life is more fun when you don't TRY TO!! ha ha! So that is my new years resolution... I know it is late but I had to do a lot of thinking about how I wanted to change! (you know cause there are so much room for improvement!! ha ha!
Tana is learning tons of new words everyday! It's great! And Layton ...is well the silliest kid I know! he is always doing something to make me laugh! I love it! Hope you all have a great week-end and we'll try to be better about blogging next week!
Love, T

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

AHHHHHH, LOVE, LOVE your pictures and your blog header!!!! Are those the pics you did with the sheet on your wall? Or did you go to a studio? SOOO fun though!

Good attitude, I need to do that too! Life is too short!

Becki said...

Love the pictures too! Especially the undies one. I feel like my youngest boy is always in his undies lately, we're potty training. :) Anyway, good luck with laughing, I think I'll try it more often too.