Friday, February 6, 2009

Mint chocolate chip pie

I know...your mouth is watering already!! mmmm

Really easy to make! and so so so yummy! I know I am cheating with this one on the whole baking thing but I think you'll understand!


Photobucket


2 cups whipping cream
2tablespoons icing sugar
2 cups cold milk
1-1/2 peppermint extract
5-6 drops of green food colouring
1 jello instant vanilla pudding (100g/3.4oz)
1 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1 9 in deep dish pastry shell (or 2-9 in reg shells)

In a small mixing bowl, beat cream and sugar until stiff peaks form, Ina a large mixing bowl,. combine the milk, extract, food coloring. Add vanilla pudding and beat on low for 2 min or until thickened. (let sit for 5 min) Fold in cream and chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set.

Tips.
Make sure you let it sit or it will flop...
Do not over mix cream and chocolate chips or it will flop...
Makes a lot of pie so do some sit ups the day before or your belly will flop!!

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

MMMMMMM, is this for dessert tonight???? I hope so!!! If not I'm sure you'll have something fantabulous as well, I just figured that you posted it because you made it...I'm rambling...