Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back at er :)

We are home and going like crazy again!! (Like we could have it any other way!) The holiday was great! we got to visit family, sleep, eat well, and just enjoy our time! It was a nice break! Lindsay and I got to go to my Friend M's house to visit her and her fiance!! They are the cutest couple! On V-day we did their engagement photos! It was freezing! Like -25! I learned something new (as I always do on shoots) It was that if you wear waterproof mascara when it is that cold out side it would save having to go into a hotel bathroom and cleaning your entire face of the black stuff! ha ha! Although I did need to warm up! we didn't spend much time out side but my toes had no feeling when we left to go back inside! Still I had sooo much fun and can't wait to do it again!! (not so much the cold part).



We got home on Sunday and then on Monday it was Lindsay's birthday! So I made his favorite dinner. Steak on spinach salad with roasted tomatoes and corn on the cob. Then we had banana splits for desert! He spent most of the night on his new Ipod touch. Which I think is pretty cool too! (don't tell him I said that) Well I think that gets us caught up until now! I have a ton of laundry to do so I had better get back to work! aaaaaaah! Oh and you can see some of Miranda's e-session on the photography blog. (click on the website link then click blog!)

Love, T

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

yes, I do believe that -25 is WAYYY too cold to take pictures! Good for you for braving the cold! Happy Birthday Lindsey!