Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fitness


Hey everyone!! Okay so Lately (probably because of weather) I have been feeling very unmotivated and have added a few unwelcome visitors around my tummy area, you know them I am sure, from time to time they show up when your down in the dumps and stay long after your up and running again! They have also been known to take over my entire body when pregnant! ewwww~~ ha ha!


Any way as many of you know Lindsay is going to be gone for yet another month on training so I decided that I would try to get into shape while he is gone! You know, like get rid of those unwanted visitors, that are slowly creeping down to my hips...double ewww~~ So after you wash your eyes out with bleach from that mental image, I have decided to do a 30 day challenge.


DISCLAIMER: Okay IT IS NOT A CRASH DIET!! lol just to make that clear!~ It isn't even really to lose weight although you are likely it isn't about that, it is about living healthier! So because of my lack of energy lately I am doing this to be more fit and healthy.


So if you want to do this along with me I am going to share the link.



Basically you sign up (free, of course cause I am way to cheap to pay for this) and then they (some magical people in Internet land) e-mail you with instructions about what to do!


The only thing you need is some weights( which with new years just passed I am sure all of us have some under our bed or at the bottom of the closet...so go dig them out) or stretch band and an exercise ball! Oh and a notebook to record stuff in!!


So I am excited and will be starting tomorrow. So like the people on body break say "keep fit and have fun"

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Good luck! I've been in exercise mode around here the last 2 weeks too...hopefully we'll both start to see the results!