Friday, February 13, 2009

Dial up

Hey everyone!
So I am here at the farm and am having an awesome time! I have been taking it really easy!! I have had a couple of naps a day and letting the kids go wild...cause there are enough animals here to keep them busy! NO JOKE!! about 16 cats, 5 horses, a bunny, and a dog (that hates bunnies). I love it though! It is nice to come home and relax. Lindsay and I are heading to Saskatoon tonight and then on Saturday we are taking my friend Miranda`s engagement pictures!! Its going to be awesome! Plus I haven't seen her in a COON`s age! ( I have been listening to Grandpa`s stories again) Well I am going to keep this short cause I have been on the Internet for a while now! ha ha. But seriously it is hard to believe that my parents only have dial up..... Everything Takes forever here!! But I guess that is all part of the charm of the farm...Yes I rhymed that on purpose!! Have a great weekend! And a great Valentines Day!
Love the Smiths

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Glad you're having a fun/relaxing holiday - the best kind!!! See ya when you get back!