Saturday, April 4, 2009

Accomplish...

I can go through the whole day in my head and sometimes think that I accomplish..NOTHING...
But REALLY.... I am sure I am Not giving my self enough credit. I had some one really special to me... Some one I admire... (You KNOW who you are...lol.. Or maybe not...lol) Tell me that I was a good MOM...
That is such a great thing to hear. ecspecially since my house was completely turned up side down and I gave up half way through the day trying to even come close to managing what my tornado children destroy every day!
I felt like a complete failure. Then this beautiful compliment out of NO WHERE.... Ahhh made my week. Sometimes you have to realize that when your house is completely destroyed it doesn't mean your a bad mom... It means that you took the time to create crafts, build forts, have picnics, imagine, and just be that kindof MOM that the kids love.
So really what did you accomplish today?
Probably more than you thought!
Oh and here are some pics of the kids!


Photobucket

found these capture creatures when I went to have a bath today!

Photobucket

A closer look!

Photobucket

Poor froggy never seen it coming~! Pita is going to have a fit!

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Why is it that we don't seem to believe it until someone else tells us?! I think we're our own worst enemies! Self vs. Self!! ha ha! You are an awesome Mom Theresa! I always hear what you're doing and think about how much fun memories you're creating for your kids!

Kate said...

Poor duckie and froggie!! lol. I love the pic at the door! Cute!