Sunday, March 29, 2009

WOW

My last post was March 15th! So I'll catch you up a bit. Lindsay got home and we enjoyed him all to our selves for a couple of days. That was great! We went to Ikea and bought a dresser for Layton .(His old one was falling apart...All three drawer bottoms fell out in one day!) We also purchased a new bed for Tana a big girl bed!! She wont be in that for a while! I am not ready for the 2 am visits...ha ha! We also got her a matching dresser. I did an engagement shoot last weekend and that was great.
Then the craziness broke out.... Tana and Layton got sick then Lindsay then me....aaaah. I babysat a Wed, Thurs, Fri. with a full house all three days... Lindsay took time off work to get better, This is what we did almost every night!

Photobucket With a combintation of this:

Photobucket
and slurpee's from Mac's
Photobucket
We had a birthday party yesturday at a pool, It was fun and Layton took home a hat! He is pretty excited for his party..... So he decorated the house...yup those are forks on the wall! He can be so creative!! ha ha
Photobucket


I also edited pictures from my engagement shoot my sewing machine broke and cost me $45 to fix. It has been crazy. Not to mention we must have been extra good this year cause Santa's reindeer left us a little gift the other day! YIKES!! Maybe we should have put up a bigger fence! ha ha

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

I was going through Smith Family withdrawal! You poor lady, could you pile on a few more things????? Hopefully everyone is feeling better now?

We have a great big Jack Rabbit in our neighborhood...that leaves VERY similar "favors" for us...maybe it's a rabbit in your yard too?

Ailyn said...

Wow things have been CRAZY in the Smith house. Hope you're feeling better.
I love Tana in the picture. The poor girl looks so sick.

heater said...

oh poor Tana, she looks sooo sick. Layton on the other hand, looks as though he is milking it for the slushes! haha