Sunday, March 8, 2009

Wild and Wacky Weekend!

So lindsay has been gone for a while now, but good news he might be home on the 18th!! YEAH!! We miss him here at the smith house! But while he has been gone we have recieved....gifts (that is how I am going to look at it) from above... Yes snow.. and lots of it! and blizzards!!

I was shoveling my neighbours walk on thursday and I sprained my ankle...where is carma when you need her! So I was not able to walk and Lindsay not being home I couldn't take any drugs for it either!! ( many of you that really know me know that drugs and me don't exactly mix... well actually we mix a little to well if you know what I mean!) So I call my sister Kate and she drove up from red deer and watched my kids all night so that I could drug myself better!

It was an awesome night... I really want more of those nights!! With out the drugs!!

So then after the next day we went to her house in red deer and planned to be home saturday night... well that didn't happen... cause uh you guessed it BLIZZARD and not the dairy queen Kind either! So we stayed another night (poor mudd didn't get fed for 2 days) Then drove home sunday to make it home for church... well I forgot about daylight savings...boo on alberta!! And didn't realize it until we left that I was going to be a little late! Thankfully the roads were good! (bless those angelic highway workers) and we made it home in 1 hour exactly and got changed I showerd and we went to church 20 min late! But all in all a very eventfull week end!

Oh while we were in Red deer we took in the home and garden show and Tana Smacked Andrew Dan Jumbo (yes off of trading spaces and while you were out) In the bum with a balloon. How completely embarrasing... I was so red, and to top it off I took the balloon away and she had a fit and hit me in the face 3 times.... yup that is my child!! Wow...what happend to my baby! aaaaah!

But on the brighter side of things I got my head shots taken by an amazing photographer!! (Hi Amanda at chicks that click photography!) They turned out awesome I love them!!!! Thanks so much!! Here are a few for you to enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here is her site! She is very good!
http://www.chicksthatclickphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

Andrew Dan Jumbo...he's the hot one right?! ha ha! Way too funny!!! Hopefully you get feeling better soon...you can always send those rascels of yours over here you know!!!! Kate's awesome to do that for you!

PS I can't really take credit for the "head shots" as it IS YOUR HEAD :)

Ailyn said...

you poor thing. spraining your angle when Lindsay isn't there to help. I hope you heal soon. Good Luck.

Becki said...

Cute pics! Oh, and btw, I just watched the video of the dentist trip, and i'm st5ill laughing. Poor guy! That is so funny. Seriously, I'm going to make Dan watch it. :)