Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Easter!! ;)
I know that this is a bit late but seriously! I wish life would slow down for a min a little more often just so I can get somethings I LOVE to do, done!
We had some visiters this Easter, Grandma and Pop, Auntie Kelsey and Uncle Brian and thier little cuties and Of course, The Easter bunny.
We had so much fun with all of our guest! We sure love when people come to visit. It is such a treat for us.
Here is some catchup photos!
Waiting to go on the big hunt!

Photobucket

The Hunt is on!
Photobucket

Photobucket

The goods!
Photobucket

Then when all that was done, On Monday we ripped up our old carpet and put down our laminate flooring! YEAH!!! We also put up a new chandalier!! So much better than the purple ceiling fan!~
Before

Photobucket

After
Photobucket

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

Fun Easter!

WOW, your dinning room looks AWESOME!!! Good job!

Ailyn said...

very nice floors. you are lucky.

Heather said...

Wow looks good. Makes me excited to get some things done around our house too!
(I even spelled my name right this time!! haha)