Friday, April 24, 2009

Out takes

So I made a new header for my blog and it took a little (okay a lot) of convincing of my two kiddos to get the pictures... I probably should have a chose a better time, like not 1 hour before bed....ha ha But for your viewing pleasure I included the out takes! Have a laugh on us today!

Started off Alright...

Photobucket
Layton getting creative with his PROP.... Buzz goes everywhere with him now! Too bad it is 9 years to late for him to collect any other toys from the movie....(could you sence the sarcasm)
Photobucket A game of patty cake... That apparently was completely Hillarious!

Photobucket
"POP" (the bunny) and Buzz had to be in the picture!
Photobucket
EAR....EAR....EAR.... POP! EAR!!
Photobucket
Time to read a book cause this is sooo boring..
Photobucket
Can we be DONE now?!?!
Photobucket
Yes I do buy my kids White clothes... No they don't keep them clean!

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Very, Very cute new header!!! Love the out takes...my favorite part of a photoshoot! ha ha!

Becki said...

I love the backdrop for these and you last sad face is so sweet!