Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My MOM


The Only person I know that can do EVERYTHING. If she doesn't know how she figures it out and tries her best. Usually the result is nothing short of amazing.
She has raised (and still raising) 8 children, 4 of whom married in the temple and another soon to be sealed.
She has 5 beautiful Grandchildren, and hardly a wrinkle to prove it.
She is the most talented person I know I owe everything to her, As you know...she did give me life!
LOVE YOU MOM and Happy Birthday to you!
Oh and not to forget.....Happy Birthday to Auntie Kelly! How special is that Two wonderful ladies born the same day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to you mom

Marilou said...

I hear ya! Your MOM is amazing to say the least! And you are right. She CAN DO EVERYTHING!

Kate said...

I think she is great too!!!