Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chain Mail!! LOL

I was Tagged by Ailyn

5 years ago...
1.working as a baker
2. Married with no babies yet
3. wanting to get Pregnant (dumb Idea I know!! lol)

Things on my list for today
1.Take care of 5 boys under the age of 5
2.Deal with Tana's crying fits
3. Make buns
4. Clean the house
5. Laundry
6. Pick up Lindsay!! The best part of my day!

5 snacks enjoy
1. Chocolate
2.Popcorn
3. chocolate
4. Chips and Dip
5. Did I write down chocolate...mm mm

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy a new house
2.Buy my Buick enclave
3. Pay off debts.
4. Set up low interest loans to my friends!! LOL
5. MOVE TO AUSTRALIA!!

5 places I have lived
1. Prince Albert
2. Saskatoon
3.Regina
4. Edmonton
5. Whitehorse


5 jobs I have had
1. Baker
2.home decor associate
3. eye wear consultant
4. day home
5. Photographer

5 people I tag......
1. Amanda
2. Kate
3. Samantha
4. Jen
5. Erin

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

I always enjoy these kind of questions because I didn't know all that about you...I guess that's the point right?!