Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ottawa!

Here we are at grandma and pops house. we have made it this far and it was great, the flight...actually everything. I leave today to go to Ottawa. Sam has not had her baby yet, but soon. She (when I talked to her last night) was 3 cent. dilated and contractions were hard and consistent. Lots of back labour though. So hopefully soon she'll have this little one and I'll get pictures up as soon as I have them, via Lindsay's laptop! Grandma is going to take care of the little ones while I am gone and that should be interesting!! I can't wait to hear what she has been put through!! ha ha. The kids didn't sleep well at all last night...maybe her years of experience will come in handy and they will be perfect when i get back!!! Hopefully. Well until next time! I'll catch you on the flip side!!
P.S. The food here is so much better than home!!! The kids are going to have a fit when I cook again!! ha ha

No comments: