Wednesday, October 8, 2008

before and after



So I went to get my hair done yesturday and 3 1/2 hours later it came out great...ha ha. I have before and after pics. I know they are not in focus it's not your eyes they were just quick as I don't have a lot of time today and wanted to get these up. Things are crazy here at the smith house and are going to get worse before they get better!

To give you an Idea:

Things I have to do: Prepare a talk for a fireside, pack clothes, do laundry, prepare my house to be left alone for 2 weeks, Go to edmonton pick up my cousin then drive to P.A., give the talk, take family photo's, eat thanksgiving dinner (not so much a chore!), drive home (probably picking up my cousin on the way) do laundry pack fly out to regina, pack again, fly to ottawa, visit lindsay and sam and gabe and maybe the little boy!!, fly back to regina, take more family photos, fly home, edit photos, make calendars and mail off this month, oh wait the month is already over, Oh and then lindsay gets home, super saturday at church, the little boyt I watch part time goes full time.......then oh wait what's next.....oh ya christmas!! aaaaaaaah. ha ha.


Hope your having a great day! Happy Thankgiving!!

4 comments:

Dick Family said...

LOVE your hair! It looks AWESOME! Well worth that 3 1/2 hour wait!
Good luck with your REALLY busy next few weeks!!! CRAZY!

Kate said...

how come you're so gorgeous???

Ailyn said...

You look Wonderful. Love the hair.

Theresa said...

wow thanks for the comments....i might take it too far and become vain soon!! lol