Monday, October 27, 2008

4 generations!

Hey there peeps!!
Boy oh boy it has been a long time since my last post...Just a quick update before the pictures.
Ethan, the little boy I watch part time, has now gone full time with his sister now coming before and after school too. I also might have another casual little boy coming soon as well. And from my last set of trips...ha ha. I have probably 1000 pictures to edit and file..lol oh dear! I'll be busy until Christmas for sure!!

This is one from Prince Albert. Mom decided that she wanted a four generation picture. I think it turned out great.


My Grandma,
isn't she stunning!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Grandma.....you are gorgeous!!!!

Kate said...

Oh, I didn't see at first. I really like the 4 generation shot. Much nicer than the sitting on the couch thing. Looks good!