Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday mornings!

I love Saturday mornings.

They can be appreciated when your 2 years old or 82 years old, and this is why;


Sleeping In


Cartoons


Big breakfasts and,


Garage sales!!


And that is what we did today!


There was a garage sale down the street. Lindsay was hoping I didn't notice, But to his dismay and my enjoyment I did!! We bought a new swing set for the kids! Two swings, a monkey bar, see-saw swing and slide!! For the low low price of..... well I'll let you guess! There is a comment button Below (underneath the pictures is a little word "comments"). Click on it and write what you think it is! I'll post the actual price in my next blog. So excited! Oh and so are the kids!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to take a guess at $50.

Warren

Kate said...

Let me guess at.....uhhhh, $75???