Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out with the old....

Have you ever heard you don't know what you've got until its gone?



Well It usually refers to you taking that particular thing or someone for granted...Today however that definitely was not the case in fact I was giving WAY to much credit for this particular thing. Okay enough of that your wondering what it is that I am talking about? Well it is my vacuum. After what I thought was 6 beautiful years of successful suction was all a ploy. It finally broke...I mean really broke, Way beyond repair. So I was then on for a search for a new one in a desperate attempt to replace what I thought was the best vacuum. So after hours of web surfing looking for the best deal for the best possible vacuum I found it. It Blew my mind(or should I say sucked my mind!)This thing was amazing I had just vacuumed my living room and dinning room with the old vacuum and thought it looked good. Then I did just the living room again with the new vacuum and this is what I got out of the canister...I am not sure how to feel...disgusted or happy, but one things for sure I feel betrayed by my old vacuum!











Picture this Molly Mormon and Peter priesthood dancing in the soft glow of our Eco friendly halogens, With both Little boy and girl in bed for the night, they enjoy the house to themselves as they listen to some music and move back and forth to the beat of the pressure Canner?!!? lol. Yup Lindsay and I stayed up and did some canning the other night with our previously ordered Organic peaches from Lindsay's home land in the Okanagin. They look SO Delicious. I can't wait to try them! 12 Jars in total and today I am making peach freezer Jam! yum!!
Oh and for those of you who are wondering what I paid for the swing set..... $10...Yup that's it!

No comments: