Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cold Lake and other things!

We went to cold lake for Sunday Monday and Tuesday! Spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa Law! They are always so much fun to visit! Grandma took our newest family picture and I am pretty sure she is better than me!! ha ha! I also took some pictures of my friend Rebecca and her family in cold lake. If you want to look at those you can go to my Photography site...that's right I finally started a site just for my photography. (on the right hand side under my photography site!) I am way excited about Lisa Hunter or as some people know her Mcdermid's photo shoot on Friday! It is in Edmonton and should be a blast you can look for those on the photography site as well!!
Here a few pics of the cold lake trip.









1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Awesome...you're a blogger too...I love blogs! I'll make sure to stop by often! Cute pictures! Congratulations on your photography, it sure is awesome to live your dream!