Thursday, September 4, 2008

Quiet Time

Well, Good news, I finally started my day home and with a lot of dragging my feet on my part, (mostly cause I want to JUST stay at home with my own kids and do what ever I want.....Okay I wanted to be lazy) It is actually going great!! I actually like it! lol. I know The Lord has helped with that cause This is definitely not what I want to do in life but I am enjoying it. I think mostly I just needed some direction in life. I was feeling like my life was in a bit of a limbo mode and couldn't snap out of it. I am quite glad this is here and the little boy I watch is such a treat. He fits the household quite well and I know that he and Layton will get a long well, as their personalities are complimentary.
Things seem to be falling into place now and I am glad that they are. Oh and I have a photo shoot with the hunter family soon, so I am way excited about that. I will definitely keep you posted! I don't get paid for this one but it will be great practice.
Tana is getting weened off of the soother right now too so that is a bit interesting....lol. I am trying to stay positive, we'll see how long it lasts.
Well I actually get to write you because all 3 children were sleeping...did you catch that...were..well I have to go now, the little tornado queen herself has awakened.
Later Days to you.

No comments: