Thursday, December 4, 2008

Waaahoooo!

Okay...good things happen to those who wait right!!?!?
Well they do!! I finally found my friend Miranda who I have been looking for forever......
well okay that is very dramatized...for almost 6 years~!! I thought I was going to have to go on OPRAH soon just to find her!! ha ha...The last time I saw her was at my Wedding....wow...right?!? I KNOW!! That was forever ago....(sorry hunny not really!)
Oh and did I tell you that I am excited about it!?!? WELL I AM!!! just thought I would share it with my bloggin' buddies!!
Oh and I wanted to say a huge thank you for all those that support my Photography. Wow never would I have thought that people would take so well to what I do ...
I really really appreciate it!
I am getting my business licence this week...wow..
I am officially and entrepreneur!

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

Is this a long lost childhood friend?