Saturday, December 27, 2008

My new addition!


Christmas morning was fantastic and full of surprises!! seriously! I got the best present any photographer could ask for!!!

I got the a new camera!! Isn't it beautiful!! Lindsay surprised me with this baby On Christmas morning!! Lets just say that the tears were flowing freely and my cheeks were the colour of cherries!! I was soooooo happy! Also the kids got some great gifts too!! They have been Playing with them for the last couple of days!! I can't even say that they have a favorite because everyday they discover one they hadn't really investigated yet!! Lindsay's Parents have been here for the week and we have been having so much fun with them!! I went boxing day shopping with Marette and that was really fun...and expensive!! But The kids are going to look super cute this year!! lol...
Well I probably wont post until new years as I am busy reading the manual that is the size of a small novel...only not quite as good a read!! lol

Hope you are all doing well and greetings in 2009!

2 comments:

Dick Family said...

Congrats on the new addition!!!! Doesn't your family feel complete now?! :)

Kate said...

It's a beauty! If you want to practice here with it, be my very welcomed guest!! lol. Talk to you later. It seems like it has be forever.