Sunday, December 14, 2008

Day 11


ELEVEN REASONS WHY I LOVE MY KIDS:
1) They make me laugh
2)They are very creative, all over the walls and floors. Sometimes with different mediums...like pudding or tomato soup!
3)They say HI to everyone...even creepy people
4)They help me in what ever I am doing...even when I don't need the help
5)They love to bake.
6)They love chocolate or any other candy
7)They love to run around naked with diapers on their head
8)They have beautiful hair...even though I had to cut Tana's due to a big wad of gum from the ginger bread house!
9)They LOVE church.
10)They love there Daddy and miss him like crazy when he is gone.
and finally:
Because in church Today during the most reverent part of sacrament meeting they had a giggle war each laughing harder and harder every time....
and SO DID I
...bad parenting I know but it was so funny I cried!
(The boy passing the sacrament was laughing too...)
Oh and news for you:
I launched my website today!! Hooray!! So exciting!! Click on the link (Layton's photo) and it will take you straight there!!
And Finally...I am going private with my blog so I will need to add you to a list and you may have to sign in. I am doing this because with the photography blog being attached to this one it is too much information out their for people to have.....Thanks for understanding!
e-mail me at ld_saint@hotmail.com if you want to be added!

1 comment:

Dick Family said...

That's great, it's good to list the reasons why you love your kids...rather than why you are frazzled with them :) Your kids were too cute in sacrament today! ha ha...it was funny, even I was trying not to laugh!!! Congrats on the website again, that's just way too cool. I'll email you my email address so you can add me as one of your blog stalkers :)