Friday, May 16, 2008

sickyfaces....



We here at the Smith house usually up hold a certain standard of healthiness. Until last week...UG... Lets see where did it start, Tana decided that she would cut her top four teeth at once and have horrible diaper rash and snotty nose. Then Layton got a cold..that seemed like it wouldn't go away, which turned into ear infections....that I didn't know about because he doesn't complain when he is sick, He just keeps on playing at a slightly more abusive level! So he had this so called ear infection for at least a week before I knew about it. He told me his ear hurt once and that was apparently supposed to tip me off enough. It didn't! And so then he kept saying, "what you say?" after everything that I said, That is what tipped me off. Oh and the tiny fever he had. So I took them to doctor just to see if it was okay....no not okay! Layton has two really bad ear infections and Tana has pink eye....seriously where does it come from! We don't even leave the house! ha ha! Oh well So Mr. antibiotics and I are in cahoots for 5 days for both kids to take these bugs down! It will be a torturous mission, but to fly out of here next week end it must be successful.

No comments: