Thursday, May 8, 2008

layton's birthday!

Chick Hicks!! Layton loves to get mad at chick hicks!! So he was pretty excited about it!



Layton is officially 3 years old today! The Day started early and the first words out of his mouth were " Mommy I slept all night....now can I have my birfday gifs" So cute!! He is so excited about his birthday! We gave him our gifts today and tomorrow is his party with every one! His friend Brennen is over for the day so they have been playin' with all his new toys! And a few fun activities I have planned for the rest of the day like Paper bag kangaroo puppets and makin' cookies and Layton's favorite game...chase me chase me!!! Should be fun!
For breakfast we had toaster waffles and whipped cream and fresh strawberries, (just like his hero's the chipmunks) For lunch we had Snails (pic below) and for supper we are having meatballs and rice! As per the birfday boy! It has been a great day so far and we are excited for tomorrow! Wow...3 whole years( pause for sentimental thoughts and for effect) where did the time go?

No comments: