Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Goodbye

Well the movers come tomorrow to pack and pack and pack us up! I say that thrice as there is so much stuff everywhere I feel slightly enclosed in the great white north! I can say however I am going to miss it here! Well not the yard and the weather and not necessarily the late nights because "the moon isn't out mommy it's not bedtime!" Although we have experienced some we don't feel like we experienced much up here. Too bad really.We are going to miss our friends up here! They were great! really really really great! I hope they will visit us down south and we might make a trip up again. It is sad really there would have been lots to do now that Tana is older and walking. Oh well. On the other hand HORRAY for moving back to such nice weather...(sarcasm inserted here) Supposedly it is going to be 10 and raining! booooo. ha ha. I am cursed! Oh well! I am excited to get to the new house and see my family and soon Lindsay's family! We sure miss you guys and it's going to be great! We also are looking at buying a Jeep patriot. They look really nice.....but we'll see. No picture today as we are in no condition to be taking on...even if I could find the camera!

No comments: