Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CHIPS

We joined this year! Childrens indoor play society!! it is on mondays and thursdays from 930 to 1130! it's AWESOME! This year at there welcome back party they had a petting zoo and a magician and a clown who conviently made balloon animals!! There was cake and snacks and so MANY toys and cars to drive, play houses and WOW! too much to handle! It is awesome! I do have to do a fundraiser though so when I call about premade cookie dough you must all buy from me!! EVERY ONE!! lol. Here are some pics. (they aren't very good cause Lindsay took my D50 and I didn't want to bring my baby out so the point and shoot got dusted off for this job!)

My son... so proud of his goat brushing Skills!

Photobucket
When we talked about puting them into chips Layton kept asking about the petting zoo.
"Are thier going to be giraffes there? how about koalas? Kangaroos?"
I said no to all 3.... some farmer Joe made me a liar!
Photobucket
Tana enjoyed being toted around like a queen in the wagon!!
Photobucket
She too ventured into the petting zoo. But quickly desided she wasn't really fond of touching the animals!! ha ha. She likes her Zoo's a little more traditional. You stay on your side I'll stay on mine! ha ha
Photobucket
Her new best bud Teah! (not sure how to spell) She goes to church with us and is the same age as Tana! They love to play with each other!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chantel said...

Sounds like a blast. I am sure your kids will have lots of fun there. Have fun selling the cookie dough.

Becki said...

Wow, you have a childrens group that brings kangaroos!? That is just plain cool. I'm glad you guys are having fun!