Friday, August 8, 2008

Sheeeees Baaaack


Okay, So any one who has been talking to me in the last......I want to say week but more like 2 or 3 weeks knows I have been very grumpy... mostly a result of sleep deprivation and stress. I have not wanted to do anything....at all. But something happened yesterday, I decided I was done, and no matter what I am a mother and a wife and whether or not I wanted to I have a job that needs to be done. So I asked Kate (my wonderful sister who puts up with my horribleness at times) to watch my little munchkins and I cleaned and organized and hung pictures and AAAH I feel so much better. It is amazing what a women can do with no children in only a couple of hours. I think that the lord made us have and take care of the kids because the world would be too efficient if we had full use of our brain all the time! ha ha.

I knew things were going to be good today when I wasn't mad when I awakened this morning by the rain, You see I had just finished watering the grass last night......I actually laughed at the fact that I mowed the lawn and took the time to water it and it rained...all night! ha ha. My grass is going to be the greenest on the block!


Oh and here is a shout Out to Jimmy,


Happy Birthday Kiddo!!

No comments: