Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ready Set Go!

So the kids are in bed and the house is quiet! I do my best thinking at night and rarely have the strength or energy to do anything about it! So I am taking this rare opportunity to right down some of my thoughts!

Lindsay is sick right now so he is in the spare room for the next week and I am glad for that, Well lets clarify I am glad he is getting a good nights rest and that he will feel better in a couple days...not so much that he is downstairs and that he is sick! ha ha. Things are going great with his job right now so I am excited about that, there is always that fear in the back of my mind that maybe he won't like it and he'll want to go do something else...not that that is bad I just would like to be settled for a while.

I am starting a day home, soon. The extra money will pay off some of the mortgage and holidays for the future. I wasn't exactly convinced this is what I had wanted to do but it seems to be the best option. Although I am not sure I want to go with and "Agency" or not. That is still all up in the air. I really want to get back into my Photography. So I have made a new goal that I will learn one new thing a week and practice it as much as I can. I would love to make that my full time job but I am lacking a bit of the confidence I need to do it properly.

Sammy (my sister) has a blog now too and I am excited to keep up with that. I don't get to talk to her too much as she is so busy with work and what was that other thing again...oh yeah sleep! ha ha.. She is due in October and she is pretty excited! we all are I think! I hope I can make a trip down to visit that little one. It helps with the blog we should be able to keep up with her on goings and that new little ones momentous occasions!

Layton and Tana have been so good lately.....I say this know full well that they aren't bad children at all. But when they are good, really good it is such a break for me! Oh should I clarify here, when I mean good I mean couch potatoes! Ha ha. They are so busy I can't keep up some days. My house gets flipped upside down some days in a matter of minutes and it takes me the whole day to clean it!

I am also excited to hear that my cousin Steven A.K.A Foster is on the warped tour in Saskatoon, For those of you who don't know what that is, It is a major thing for a rock band these days. It is where most great bands get their big break! Here's hoping for you and your band Foster! We are cheering all the way from here! Moments of Brilliance is the name of his band and they are on my space music if you want to check them out.

well I think that is all for tonight folks, Thanks for staying tuned and we'll chat soon!
Good night and good luck!

1 comment:

ec said...

good luck with the day home ... it takes a special person and you'll do fabulous!!

don't you love night time?