Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sleep deprivation

The Wikipedia definition is
Sleep Deprivation-is a general lack of the necessary amount of sleep. This may occur as a result of sleep disorders, active choice or deliberate inducement such as in interrigation or for torture. Also causes Achy muscles, blurred vision, colour blindness, dizziness, dark circles..ect

My definition is 2 Very Clingy children named Layton and Tana.....ug. The last two weeks have tried my patience on so many levels..... But last night I couldn't have been mad or angry when I seen the two of them in my bed......hugging each other as they slept! I just wish I was awake enough to get out of my bed and take a pic....but that picture will be forever burned into my memory that I will cherish for this and the next lifetime to come....so cute.

No comments: