Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jimmey Eat World



Lindsay and I went to a concert last night and it was AWESOME..... actually It was both Lindsay's and mine first time going to an actually concert!(It was in the Edmonton event center in west ed mall) We snuck a camera in, well actually I think there were allowed, but we snuck it in anyway for thrills! ha ha. We got to the mall and it was nice out doors were supposed to open at 8....well it didn't and the rain came and oh did it come...people were screaming and at 8:15 we got in......



My hair before












My hair after!






Luckily there weren't any mirrors around so I couldn't be horrified....except for the pic we took.




Anyway Back to the concert.... When the first band was setting up I seen this old farmer walking around....I laughed...It was really funny.....until he walked up on stage and started singing...then I busted a gut......and so I bring you Attack in Black!

Then there was jimmy eat world...the banner came down and the crown when crazy! Just about every song was sung along by the crowd. It was awesome. I can only imagine what there big shows are really like. They are great performers right to the end. They played flawlessly. I am so glad we went. Well worth the money (I'd think I'd even pay more to see them). We had a blast. They also came back and played an encore of like 4 songs. People were screaming for it and they started the slow clap..(you know the one that starts slow and then creeps up to an all out clapping sensation) The Bass player came out and was so humble about the cheer for and encore, a kind of wave to the audience, like stop...you shouldn't have...we liked it!



No comments: