Friday, April 18, 2008

Two pees in pod/toilet!



Well I am pretty sure I have invested my last dime into the pull-up company! Horray!! Layton went pee by himself two times yesturday...(I won't tell you how many accidents that would crush my excitement!!) And now this morning again! yah! Take that pull-ups! So we are so pleased he has finally caught on! He is pretty excited himself! I hope that Tana is a bit easier and I have to invest less money into the pull-up company! They really should have a dividend program for long time users!


I finally got a picture of Tana and Layton both smiling! Tana was in a great mood yesturday and she loved the camera...or should I say the camera loved her! I can't wait until she walks! She is well on her way now! She is standing by herself and squating and standing all with out help. I am hoping in the next month she will. Just for the fact that she is wearing really cute dresses and I want to keep them cleaner!! ha ha!


Oh and I thought spring was here but apparently I messed that one up! It snowed 10 inches the other day! yup still winter up here and I am not happy about it! The mop pail was empty the day before! aaaaaaaah. I HATE WINTER....when it takes over spring! Oh and it is -14 today....tear!

No comments: