Monday, April 14, 2008

Progression





My son has officially moved on from the cars movie!! Yeah!!! I was getting a little sick of it after only 5000 viewings...ha ha. I however am not so excited about the fact that he has replaced it with something a lot more annoying.....Alvin and the Chipmunks.....aaaaaaahhhhhhh. Although the songs are quite catchy I find my self shaking them out of my head about 50 times a day...I fell asleep to one last night. But at least he likes it and it keeps him entertained.


Tana has moved on from pulling herself up on furniture to going up stairs....alone...while i am distracted she makes her move! She is quite good at it too. She just up and decided yesterday that she could do it and now she is up the whole flight in a matter of seconds.



Normally progression is great but not so much today! maybe tomorrow will hold something better!...or I'd settle for less annoying or less dangerous!

No comments: