Thursday, March 13, 2008

Save the Hair campaign!

Well as you all know we listed our house (MLS.CA 5033) and today was the realtor open house and we have had 2 showings last night and 15 Realtors today and a showing an hour ago and 2 tonight and one tomorrow...so that's great right?!!? Wrong!! well sort of... I am happy to have so many people come and see it, but so much pressure built up with every showing...are they going to like it? does it smell good, but not too good, Is it clean enough?, did I forget to turn up the heat? with every question and every thought..out comes more of my hair, not to mention that the kids need naps and baths and so all of that goes on hold! aaaaaaah! So with a little prayer in my heart I try not to think about it. Key word...TRY! But like a good first date...you can't help it! So please say a prayer for us...and my hair!

No comments: