Saturday, August 29, 2009

News

So Lindsay didn't get the supervisor job. I was probably more sad than he was! My bottom lip was definitely out more than usual! But in my goal of trying to be more positive! I decided that I can't pout about something that I couldn't control! I left it in the lords hands and here we are! There must be a reason for it and so I'll just continue on and watch and see what happens!
I am having trouble sleeping these days! Hence why I am up at 5:00 am! The sad part is I have been up since 4 and the kids will probably be up at 6!! Although there are many moms who I am sure can relate, I am still pouting! Since I was up I thought I would read my scriptures and came across psalm 18:30. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. For those of you who don't know what a buckler is, it is a shield. This verse made my heart sing! Maybe there was a reason I couldn't get back to sleep.
Well that's all for now! I am going to lie down and shut my eyes for a little while longer and enjoy the quiet of the house while I can!

Oh Layton passed his swimming lesson he graduated from salamander and now is a sunfish!! Yah hoo!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

well, it is probably no surprise that I am on here right now. haha I guess I'm one of those mom's that can relate!
Troy and I were really rooting for Lindsay to get this job. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. But like you said, there's probably a reason and one day you'll look back and smile because all has worked out for the best. So curl that lip back in before you trip on it girly! I completely understand the job rollercoaster thing though.... call me, if you need.

Ailyn said...

That's to bad Lindsay didn't get that job. But really girl...4am? That's way to early to be awake. Go back to bed.