Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hey!!

Summer has almost slipped past me this year! Things are so crazy these days! I can't beleive it is July already and We'll be leaving for holidays soon! Wow time flies! I have been busy editing wedding pics and the odd shoot here and there. I decided to take a break and take the kids to the park tonight and it was +30 and I forgot to put sunscreen on them... oops! lol. They aren't burnt to bad just a little pink! I'll be better next time I promise!




Photobucket
The first things the kids do is RUN as fast as they can to the bridge and look for snails...

Then mommy gets to fish one out and put it on there hands...ewww

Photobucket

Then to the play ground! Tana's new trick!
Photobucket
We go for a walk... make it about 3 min down the path and time for a rest!

Photobucket

Walk down more path... Well Tana likes to saunter more than walk!
Photobucket
I Haven't brought my camera out in a while just to shoot for fun!

I am glad I did! This was a cute flower the size of a dime! and such a pretty shade of pinky purple!
Photobucket
And cause we are in wild rose country! Viva la Alberta!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Dick Family said...

It's nice to take a break from the everyday! Cute pictures!

Chantel said...

Isn't it great to get outside and enjoy the summer!! Your kids are so cute.

Ailyn said...

Nice pictures.

Becki said...

Sometimes you just have to take a break and let the kids play. I love how all these pictures tell a story and are beautiful. I bet your kids will love that some day! Oh, and are you going to go to Seths wedding in a few weeks. I'll be home with the kids, but Dan and Abel will be there with Pam!