Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long week-end

So IT's may long wich means 2 things in this household.

One,

It's Our Anniversary.... Yup that's right people 6 long years!! just kiddn' I can't imagine what it would be like to be married to anyone else. Lindsay is definatly the man for me!

Two,
Gardening season
This year is the fist year I have ever had a garden!! YEAH!! I am anxious to see it grow...all though the weather man...(lindsay) Has told me that it is supposed to snow on wednesday. aaah all my hard work on my little garden might be totally ruined.....so don't pray that it wont snow, rather pray that it will rain instead!

Here is a before picture! Lindsay built this little wall so it would keep the kids REMEMBERING that this is a garden now... not a giant sand box like last year!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dick Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hopefully you get your garden in and have a little extra time for some long weekend fun!

Ailyn said...

You're so lucky to have a garden. Good luck!!!

Becki said...

Man, I really was going to do a garden this year. I think I missed my chance here. Good luch with yours!